Welcome to Chennai Expat

Chennai Expat aims to provide practical information and tips to expatriates in Chennai, but is also useful for longstayers and travellers who are planning on going to - or currently residing in- Chennai, India.

Enjoy reading and your stay in Chennai!

Search in Chennai Expat For

Popular Posts

Saturday 16 May 2009

Chennai Expat Update(s)



Dear readers,

I'm getting quite some mails from expats, travellers, newspapers even, to meet up
in Chennai. Thanks for all these invitations but I'm not living in Chennai anymore, I returned to Belgium, Europe.

I hope this blog still offers some useful information if you are planning to go to Chennai as an expat or as a tourist. You are welcome to send me more information for updates in the blog too. mail filippelgrims at gmail.

I will try to occasionnally post some news updates and pictures from Chennai too. Though it's hard to keep in touch. I started this blog as a little experiment in India when I started working in the online marketing sector. I still am, which immediately explains why I don't find much time anymore for my little Chennai Expat project :).

Anyway, enjoy your reading.